80 Waterloo Road MACQUARIE PARK
Justin JIA 0430940407
80 Waterloo Road, MACQUARIE PARK
An enviable north-facing, sun-drenched ultra modern apartment. This generously proportioned apartment offers the ultimate lifestyle of luxury and convenience. Designed by Turner Architects, it boasts a connection to the private parkland setting. This apartment is an excellent investment or quality home for those appreciate the finest.
Situated in the best location in booming Macquarie Park, everything is on your doorstep:
– The revamped Macquarie shopping centre (just across the road, 3 mins on foot)
– Macquarie University train station (5 mins on foot)
– Macquarie University (11 mins on foot)
– Bus interchange and offices.
Train station upgrade and Government Plans
It is an exciting time to be living or investing in Macquarie Park. The Macquarie University train station is currently being upgraded which means a better-connected train service, with trains every 4 minutes during peak times.
As part of Epping and Macquarie Park Urban Renewal Plan, the NSW Government plans to improve roads, cycle and pedestrian links, schools, open spaces and community facilities.
Excellent School Catchment
Park One is in the catchment of the following top schools:
– Epping Boys (Top 11 Government school, non-selective)
– Ryde Secondary College (Partial selective school)
– North Ryde Public School (Top 61 Government school)
– Expansive balconies to capture sunny, north-facing vista.
– Gourmet kitchen with island stone bench top and quality European stainless steel appliances.
– Double bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Modern bathrooms with shower
– Internal laundry area with dryer included
– Security access, intercom, A/C, NBN cabled
– One car space and storage cage included
– Rooftop Level 19 Sky terrace with the BBQ and private dining facilities
Latest estimated completion by late October/early November 2019.
- ID: 3675
- Published: June 19, 2019
- Last Update: July 3, 2019
- Views: 117