30 Mundowey Entrance VILLAWOOD
30 Mundowey Entrance, VILLAWOOD
Located close to Villawood, Chesterhill and Leightonfield train stations with extensive local bus services, your new home is well connected via Sydney transit links.
Within a 10 minute drive youre spoilt for choice for shopping, from the local Aldi at Villawood, through to Bass Hill Plaza, Chester Square shopping centre, and slightly further afield, Stocklands Merrylands and Bankstown Central, which are a paradise for shoppers.
Property features includes:
– Large windows allow stunning natural light throughout the home
– Spacious front garden area
– Large, private fenced backyard/entertainment area
– Ground floor tiled throughout, with sliding door access and views to south east facing rear yard
– Modern kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dish washer and plenty of storage
– Single lock up garage with car space, plus additional space on the driveway for visitors, plenty of off-street parking
– Split system air-conditioning provide you all year comfort
Nearby schools include Sacred Heart Catholic Primary, Carramar Public School and Chester Hill High School; University of Western Sydney and TAFE NSW South Western Sydney Institute are within easy reached.
NSWs largest hospital, Liverpool Hospital, is only 10-minute drive that contrib-utes to the high degree of security for living at Villawood.
This near new home offers stunning contemporary living and convenience, the perfect home for a large family. You’ll experience all the features without skimping on quality, and love living in the Villawood community.
- ID: 3652
- Published: June 13, 2019
- Last Update: July 3, 2019
- Views: 72